‘Game The Shop’ in India
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back.
Games The Shop provides shoppers a never before experience shopping delight. This specialty store carries a wide range of products catering to game lovers. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of games in every genre ranging from Action, Strategy, Stimulation, First/Third Person Shooter, Racing, Sports, Puzzles, Adventure, and many more, on platforms like PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii & Nintendo DS under one roof along with retailing of console hardware & gaming accessories.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Anand Khemani, Chief Executive for Games The Shop said “The Shop will give the customers unmatched Value Proposition. Our vision is to create customer delight by delivering world class games with wide choice at best prices.”
Being a group company of e-Xpress Interactive the leading distributors of games in India, Games The Shop would leverage on its Strong Brand equity, Prime location, Supply Chain Strength & CRM.
Games The Shop plans to have a Pan India presence by opening over 15 such specialist stores across metros and mini-metros within the next 12 months.
- ITC Q1 profit up 15.6% to Rs 2,186.39 crore
- Govt planning media blitz to hard sell India for FDI
- Government, bank managements not making serious efforts to recover NPAs: Bank employees association
- Reserve Bank of India relaxes norms for loans against gold ornaments
- Philips partners Amazon to tap burgeoning e-commerce market
- India Has Higher Smartphone Usage Than the US: Study
- Mercedes Benz launches CLA 45 AMG at Rs 68.5 lakh
- Myntra.com inks deal with global fashion brand MANGO
- Funskool opens its second store in India
- 115th Canton Fair: Enhanced innovation and service highlights future of trade