‘Game The Shop’ in India
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back.
Games The Shop provides shoppers a never before experience shopping delight. This specialty store carries a wide range of products catering to game lovers. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of games in every genre ranging from Action, Strategy, Stimulation, First/Third Person Shooter, Racing, Sports, Puzzles, Adventure, and many more, on platforms like PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii & Nintendo DS under one roof along with retailing of console hardware & gaming accessories.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Anand Khemani, Chief Executive for Games The Shop said “The Shop will give the customers unmatched Value Proposition. Our vision is to create customer delight by delivering world class games with wide choice at best prices.”
Being a group company of e-Xpress Interactive the leading distributors of games in India, Games The Shop would leverage on its Strong Brand equity, Prime location, Supply Chain Strength & CRM.
Games The Shop plans to have a Pan India presence by opening over 15 such specialist stores across metros and mini-metros within the next 12 months.
- 8 Indians led by Chanda Kochhar in Fortune's list of powerful Asia-Pacific women
- BPCL says no plan to tie up with private companies for retail expansion
- Four Indian cities in Asian Top 10 destinations list
- Quikr secures $60 million funding from investors
- US-based CNSI to double headcount at Chennai unit
- Narendra Modi likely to attend technology fair in Germany in 2015
- India home to 100 billionaires; 6th largest population globally
- Lupin inks pact with Merck Serono to expand in emerging markets
- Apparel Export Promotion Council seeks upward revision of duty drawback
- Bicycles costing less than Rs 3500 in UP will get exemption of VAT: Akhilesh