‘Game The Shop’ in India
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back.
Games The Shop provides shoppers a never before experience shopping delight. This specialty store carries a wide range of products catering to game lovers. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of games in every genre ranging from Action, Strategy, Stimulation, First/Third Person Shooter, Racing, Sports, Puzzles, Adventure, and many more, on platforms like PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii & Nintendo DS under one roof along with retailing of console hardware & gaming accessories.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Anand Khemani, Chief Executive for Games The Shop said “The Shop will give the customers unmatched Value Proposition. Our vision is to create customer delight by delivering world class games with wide choice at best prices.”
Being a group company of e-Xpress Interactive the leading distributors of games in India, Games The Shop would leverage on its Strong Brand equity, Prime location, Supply Chain Strength & CRM.
Games The Shop plans to have a Pan India presence by opening over 15 such specialist stores across metros and mini-metros within the next 12 months.
- GMR takes control of airport in Philippines
- Flight Centre Travel Group to open 23 Flight Shop stores
- Lafarge, Holcim notify proposed merger with European Commission
- 20 Keralites feature in '100 Indian Power List'
- Garment exports up 16 per cent in September to $1.3 billion
- GourmetItup raises USD 300,000 from angel investors
- Agra to host leather, footwear components fair from November 7
- Customs officials put on alert to check gold smuggling
- Mother Dairy launches gift packs for festive season
- Sebi approves upto Rs 1,600cr rights issue of Future Retail