Celebrate love with ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collecti
December 04, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection - a set of complimentary ‘his’ and ‘her’ rings include an exquisite collection of bridal rings that are elaborately designed and set with large solitaires. The design signifies the grandeur of a wedding, and the raised setting of the solitaire stands for a love that is superior over anything else. Each of the rings has a story to tell, a memory to cherish and symbolises the creation of an unbreakable bond. These exquisitely crafted rings are embellished with certified Belgian diamonds and are designed at ORRA’s global design centers in New York, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai. Vijay Jain, CEO, ORRA says, “ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s rings are symbolic of unison of two souls, just like that of the rare metal platinum with our stunning Belgian diamonds. ORRA Platinum Couple’s Collection is for couples who complement each other and these rings are ideal for engagements and anniversaries. Our new launch, the Bridal Collection, is perfect as a wedding ring, to cherish that beautiful memory for a lifetime. The sparkle of the solitaire is a perfect match for the glow that the bride exudes on her wedding day.” ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection and bridal rings are available at all 30 ORRA boutiques across the country.
- 'China dominating Indian air conditioner market'
- Hilton plans to add more hotels in India
- Arvind takes franchise of The Children's Place
- State FMs want lower threshold of Rs 10 lakh for levying GST
- Govt Cuts Minimum Export Price of onion to $350/Tonne
- Delhi ranked 111th in global liveability study
- Traditional textiles to be spotlight in Krishna Mehta's collection at Lakme Fashion Week
- Godrej mulls new plant at Seemandhra to make soaps, insecticides
- Pepperfry.com collaborates with Evok
- Airtel, IFC ink pact for mobile financial services