Celebrate love with ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collecti
December 04, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection - a set of complimentary ‘his’ and ‘her’ rings include an exquisite collection of bridal rings that are elaborately designed and set with large solitaires. The design signifies the grandeur of a wedding, and the raised setting of the solitaire stands for a love that is superior over anything else. Each of the rings has a story to tell, a memory to cherish and symbolises the creation of an unbreakable bond. These exquisitely crafted rings are embellished with certified Belgian diamonds and are designed at ORRA’s global design centers in New York, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai. Vijay Jain, CEO, ORRA says, “ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s rings are symbolic of unison of two souls, just like that of the rare metal platinum with our stunning Belgian diamonds. ORRA Platinum Couple’s Collection is for couples who complement each other and these rings are ideal for engagements and anniversaries. Our new launch, the Bridal Collection, is perfect as a wedding ring, to cherish that beautiful memory for a lifetime. The sparkle of the solitaire is a perfect match for the glow that the bride exudes on her wedding day.” ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection and bridal rings are available at all 30 ORRA boutiques across the country.
- Truefitt and Hill to hit Metros and Tier-II cities with 100 outlets
- Sangeetha Mobiles to scout deep south thru 650 more stores
- Paytm & NCTI ink MoU to scale MSMEs
- Funskool to keep children engaged this summer
- Yes Bank hooks Twitter for their offline customers
- Women to play a big role in India Inc.
- Minister blacklists FabIndia Store for CCTV violation
- McDonald’s goes fashionable, launches fashion line
- Audi eyes 20K unit sales in India by 2018
- Will zero interest EMIs bring more consumers online?