Domino’s Launches Pizza Mania at Rs. 35
Domino’s Pizza India Limited, the leading Pizza chain in India, has introduced a new pizza range, called Pizza Mania
August 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Domino’s Pizza India Limited, the leading Pizza chain in India, has introduced a new pizza range, called Pizza Mania starting at Rs. 35/- per Pizza! The concept is to bring pizza to the masses, delivering happiness with its new brand proposition “Khushiyon Ki home delivery”, meaning the “Home Delivery of happiness”. Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO - Indian Subcontinent, Domino’s Pizza India Limited revealed, “Domino’s Pizza Mania is the result of our consistent efforts to launch products which our customers can access easily. After successfully launching Fun Meal for 4, both marketing and new product team took to do ground breaking work to bring out an affordable product and take our brand experience to masses. Over 18 months of meticulous planning and research has brought into light the Rs.35/- pizza and we are glad to have made it! I am confident the new range will delight our community of customers and help to widen the customer base”. He further added “Our growth in this financial year is around 50% and we believe, the addition of Pizza Mania to our product range will help us move from becoming leaders in the Pizza Market to leadership in the entire Food Services retail market.” Pizza Mania comprises of a set of 5 veg, non-veg combinations available on both takeaway/dine-in and delivery. Single pizza, starting at only Rs.35/- from the range, can only be ordered at takeaway/dine in. On delivery, consumers will have to order a minimum of 4 pizzas in Pizza Mania.
- Truefitt and Hill to hit Metros and Tier-II cities with 100 outlets
- Sangeetha Mobiles to scout deep south thru 650 more stores
- Paytm & NCTI ink MoU to scale MSMEs
- Funskool to keep children engaged this summer
- Yes Bank hooks Twitter for their offline customers
- Women to play a big role in India Inc.
- Minister blacklists FabIndia Store for CCTV violation
- McDonald’s goes fashionable, launches fashion line
- Audi eyes 20K unit sales in India by 2018
- Will zero interest EMIs bring more consumers online?