Domino’s Launches Pizza Mania at Rs. 35
Domino’s Pizza India Limited, the leading Pizza chain in India, has introduced a new pizza range, called Pizza Mania
August 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Domino’s Pizza India Limited, the leading Pizza chain in India, has introduced a new pizza range, called Pizza Mania starting at Rs. 35/- per Pizza! The concept is to bring pizza to the masses, delivering happiness with its new brand proposition “Khushiyon Ki home delivery”, meaning the “Home Delivery of happiness”. Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO - Indian Subcontinent, Domino’s Pizza India Limited revealed, “Domino’s Pizza Mania is the result of our consistent efforts to launch products which our customers can access easily. After successfully launching Fun Meal for 4, both marketing and new product team took to do ground breaking work to bring out an affordable product and take our brand experience to masses. Over 18 months of meticulous planning and research has brought into light the Rs.35/- pizza and we are glad to have made it! I am confident the new range will delight our community of customers and help to widen the customer base”. He further added “Our growth in this financial year is around 50% and we believe, the addition of Pizza Mania to our product range will help us move from becoming leaders in the Pizza Market to leadership in the entire Food Services retail market.” Pizza Mania comprises of a set of 5 veg, non-veg combinations available on both takeaway/dine-in and delivery. Single pizza, starting at only Rs.35/- from the range, can only be ordered at takeaway/dine in. On delivery, consumers will have to order a minimum of 4 pizzas in Pizza Mania.
- Jewellery stocks may lose sheen on likely curbs on gold imports
- Gold jewellery, coins export jumps 22% during April-September
- Future Lifestyle’s Q2 net profit at Rs 7 crore
- CCI to take final call on Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy deal this month
- Govt cuts import tariff value on gold, silver
- Jobs in e-commerce sector in demand among B-school, engineering graduates
- WhatsApp user-base crosses 70 million in India
- Flight Centre Travel Group to open 23 Flight Shop stores
- Lafarge, Holcim notify proposed merger with European Commission
- 20 Keralites feature in '100 Indian Power List'