Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Paytm & NCTI ink MoU to scale MSMEs
- Funskool to keep children engaged this summer
- Yes Bank hooks Twitter for their offline customers
- Women to play a big role in India Inc.
- Minister blacklists FabIndia Store for CCTV violation
- McDonald’s goes fashionable, launches fashion line
- Audi eyes 20K unit sales in India by 2018
- Will zero interest EMIs bring more consumers online?
- Bharti Airtel partners Amazon for cloud services
- Reliance Retail to sell REX Brand shoes