Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Jewellery stocks may lose sheen on likely curbs on gold imports
- Gold jewellery, coins export jumps 22% during April-September
- Future Lifestyle’s Q2 net profit at Rs 7 crore
- CCI to take final call on Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy deal this month
- Govt cuts import tariff value on gold, silver
- Jobs in e-commerce sector in demand among B-school, engineering graduates
- WhatsApp user-base crosses 70 million in India
- Flight Centre Travel Group to open 23 Flight Shop stores
- Lafarge, Holcim notify proposed merger with European Commission
- 20 Keralites feature in '100 Indian Power List'