Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Agra to host leather, footwear components fair from November 7
- Customs officials put on alert to check gold smuggling
- Mother Dairy launches gift packs for festive season
- Sebi approves upto Rs 1,600cr rights issue of Future Retail
- Anand Mahindra asks citizens to make Modi's campaign successful
- ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
- 8 Indians led by Chanda Kochhar in Fortune's list of powerful Asia-Pacific women
- BPCL says no plan to tie up with private companies for retail expansion
- Four Indian cities in Asian Top 10 destinations list
- Quikr secures $60 million funding from investors