Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- GMR takes control of airport in Philippines
- Flight Centre Travel Group to open 23 Flight Shop stores
- Lafarge, Holcim notify proposed merger with European Commission
- 20 Keralites feature in '100 Indian Power List'
- Garment exports up 16 per cent in September to $1.3 billion
- GourmetItup raises USD 300,000 from angel investors
- Agra to host leather, footwear components fair from November 7
- Customs officials put on alert to check gold smuggling
- Mother Dairy launches gift packs for festive season
- Sebi approves upto Rs 1,600cr rights issue of Future Retail