Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Hike in service tax will make industry uncompetitive, says AEPC
- Zoomcar ties up with Tata Motors
- Future Consumer Enterprise fully acquires Aadhaar Wholesale
- PizzaExpress to open 50 outlets in next 5 years
- Chogori expands Columbia brand retail footprint in India
- Hitachi appoints Ichiro Iino as Chief Executive for Asia Pacific
- Sokrati wins Google's 'India Premier SMB Partner Awards'
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks
- Ferrari appoints two new dealers in India