Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- PM drums up support for Indian business in Japan
- Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales marginally up in August
- Accenture to provide IT solutions to Bharti Retail
- CCI chief: Order to ensure car spare parts market is less costly
- Diageo rolls out Smirnoff Black in Karnataka
- Small units in India and China join hands for biz, technology
- Vegetable prices soar in Punjab, Haryana
- Government finalises 2 electronic manufacturing clusters
- Godrej Industries plans to add 3000 employees by 2017
- NOFN will lead to e-commerce explosion in India: IT Minister