Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Govt planning media blitz to hard sell India for FDI
- Government, bank managements not making serious efforts to recover NPAs: Bank employees association
- Reserve Bank of India relaxes norms for loans against gold ornaments
- Philips partners Amazon to tap burgeoning e-commerce market
- India Has Higher Smartphone Usage Than the US: Study
- Mercedes Benz launches CLA 45 AMG at Rs 68.5 lakh
- Myntra.com inks deal with global fashion brand MANGO
- Funskool opens its second store in India
- 115th Canton Fair: Enhanced innovation and service highlights future of trade
- Higher weight of food items causing high retail inflation: GovtHigher weight of food items causing high retail inflation: Govt