Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Lebanon to partner with India for Surajkund Fair
- Crafts bazaar to exhibit products by Tibetan artisans
- Falling inflation may change in December: D&B
- Fashion chain Gap in deal with online retailer Zalando
- China\'s e-tailing websites found selling fakes
- Indian jewellery producers bullish on Russian diamond trade
- Ashapura plans capex for retail stores, manufacturing plant
- Jubilant's promoter Weston Investment reduces its stake by 2.44%
- LED Expo 2014 to witness a participation of 200 companies
- L'Oreal to expand its base in two more cities across India