Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks
- Ferrari appoints two new dealers in India
- Alibaba purchases stake in digital marketing firm AdChina
- SsangYong unveils compact SUV Tivoli
- Synthite Group to tap Gulf market for spices and masalas
- Online jewellery shop Eristona.com unveils ‘Reigning Pearls’
- Japan's Yokohama opens YCN in Mumbai, inks deal with Balaji Wheels
- Maruti increases vehicle prices
- Hyundai sales crossed 4.1 lakh in 2014