Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Lupin inks pact with Merck Serono to expand in emerging markets
- Apparel Export Promotion Council seeks upward revision of duty drawback
- Bicycles costing less than Rs 3500 in UP will get exemption of VAT: Akhilesh
- World Bank keen to fund 2 mega Metro projects: MMRDA
- Indian economy expected to grow at 5.6% in FY\'15: FICCI
- India may oust China as top cotton producer in 2014: Report
- Wipro partners with Adobe for digital marketing
- Spice Retail has unveiled its first \'Smartphone Spa\'
- No immediate plan to cut gold import duty: Commerce Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Indian mission in Islamabad issues 350-400 visas to Pakistani businessmen