Hastens' flagship store @Delhi
Store is spread across 2,500 sq ftFebruary 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hastens Beds has opened its flagship showroom at the DLF South Court Mall, Delhi. The store is spread across 2,500 sq ft and is designed as an experience zone where visitors can test Hästens full range of beds along with all natural pillows, duvets and other bed accessories in a luxurious environment. The store offers indulgent ambient lighting and plush beds.
The company focuses on offering the best sleeping experience to its customers and so works extensively in accordance with the science of sleep. Even at the launch, to familiarise the audiences with the correlation and benefits of good sleep, Dr Vishal Chabra, Senior Consultant, VIMHANS Hospital, and fitness and wellness expert, Vesna Jacob, discussed the effects of sleep on one’s health and how Hastens beds contribute to a healthy body and mind. The experts gave an insight into the significance of sleep and how good sleep can lead to an ailment free life. They also talked about sleep hygiene, common sleep related problems and how crucial it is to choose the right kind of beds.
Commenting on the occasion, Nick Braden, CEO & Global President, Hästens Sängar AB, said, “After successful launches in west India, we are now launching a flagship store in New Delhi. Discerning customers in Mumbai and Ahmedabad are already conversant with the best sleep options via the Hastens beds and we feel it is now the turn of north Indians to discover the same. For Hästens, India is a very high potential market with its rapidly growing economy and rising disposable income. Given the wide income range of Indians, Hästens has launched its full range of beds at various price points in its Indian stores.”
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks
- Ferrari appoints two new dealers in India
- Alibaba purchases stake in digital marketing firm AdChina
- SsangYong unveils compact SUV Tivoli
- Synthite Group to tap Gulf market for spices and masalas
- Online jewellery shop Eristona.com unveils ‘Reigning Pearls’
- Japan's Yokohama opens YCN in Mumbai, inks deal with Balaji Wheels
- Maruti increases vehicle prices
- Hyundai sales crossed 4.1 lakh in 2014