Hastens' flagship store @Delhi
Store is spread across 2,500 sq ftFebruary 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hastens Beds has opened its flagship showroom at the DLF South Court Mall, Delhi. The store is spread across 2,500 sq ft and is designed as an experience zone where visitors can test Hästens full range of beds along with all natural pillows, duvets and other bed accessories in a luxurious environment. The store offers indulgent ambient lighting and plush beds.
The company focuses on offering the best sleeping experience to its customers and so works extensively in accordance with the science of sleep. Even at the launch, to familiarise the audiences with the correlation and benefits of good sleep, Dr Vishal Chabra, Senior Consultant, VIMHANS Hospital, and fitness and wellness expert, Vesna Jacob, discussed the effects of sleep on one’s health and how Hastens beds contribute to a healthy body and mind. The experts gave an insight into the significance of sleep and how good sleep can lead to an ailment free life. They also talked about sleep hygiene, common sleep related problems and how crucial it is to choose the right kind of beds.
Commenting on the occasion, Nick Braden, CEO & Global President, Hästens Sängar AB, said, “After successful launches in west India, we are now launching a flagship store in New Delhi. Discerning customers in Mumbai and Ahmedabad are already conversant with the best sleep options via the Hastens beds and we feel it is now the turn of north Indians to discover the same. For Hästens, India is a very high potential market with its rapidly growing economy and rising disposable income. Given the wide income range of Indians, Hästens has launched its full range of beds at various price points in its Indian stores.”
- McDonald’s goes fashionable, launches fashion line
- Audi eyes 20K unit sales in India by 2018
- Will zero interest EMIs bring more consumers online?
- Bharti Airtel partners Amazon for cloud services
- Reliance Retail to sell REX Brand shoes
- Maharashtra Govt. allowing shops to open 365 days will benefit business and consumer equally
- Startups eyeing growing B2B e-commerce market
- LG India revenue jump 30% to Rs 24,000 cr
- Future Consumer Enterprise to raise Rs 100 crore through NCDs
- Xiaomi is India's top 4G handset vendor in Jan