Karmik’s first store in July
Positioned as premium lifestyle brand.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Karmik, the ethnic wear brand launched by Kimaya at the Fashion Week recently, will be launched for people early July. In an exclusive with Gunjan Piplani of Indianretailer.com, Pradeep Hirani, Chairman, Kimaya says, “Karmik is positioned as the premium lifestyle brand and we will, by end of June or early July open the first store.” He also added that they will have six such standalone stores as of now.
Talking about the locations, he said, “We are starting off with cities including Ludhiana, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. In Delhi, the store will be opened at Pacific Mall and in Bangalore stores will be opening each at UB City and Star City.”
It was previously reported by www.indianretailer.com, that Karmik is being targeted at women who are brand victims and still don’t have access to designer wear. With Karmik, Kimaya wants to reach cities including Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kochi, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad and the likes, where the real customer base is.
Moreover, Kimaya will soon launch e-commerce websites for its consumers. "The website is a natural forward integration and we will see them in sometime. The websites will not just be a mere buying and selling platform but will be informative ones," says Hirani. Every brand is likely to have different website.
- Agra to host leather, footwear components fair from November 7
- Customs officials put on alert to check gold smuggling
- Mother Dairy launches gift packs for festive season
- Sebi approves upto Rs 1,600cr rights issue of Future Retail
- Anand Mahindra asks citizens to make Modi's campaign successful
- ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
- 8 Indians led by Chanda Kochhar in Fortune's list of powerful Asia-Pacific women
- BPCL says no plan to tie up with private companies for retail expansion
- Four Indian cities in Asian Top 10 destinations list
- Quikr secures $60 million funding from investors