Karmik’s first store in July
Positioned as premium lifestyle brand.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Karmik, the ethnic wear brand launched by Kimaya at the Fashion Week recently, will be launched for people early July. In an exclusive with Gunjan Piplani of Indianretailer.com, Pradeep Hirani, Chairman, Kimaya says, “Karmik is positioned as the premium lifestyle brand and we will, by end of June or early July open the first store.” He also added that they will have six such standalone stores as of now.
Talking about the locations, he said, “We are starting off with cities including Ludhiana, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. In Delhi, the store will be opened at Pacific Mall and in Bangalore stores will be opening each at UB City and Star City.”
It was previously reported by www.indianretailer.com, that Karmik is being targeted at women who are brand victims and still don’t have access to designer wear. With Karmik, Kimaya wants to reach cities including Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kochi, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad and the likes, where the real customer base is.
Moreover, Kimaya will soon launch e-commerce websites for its consumers. "The website is a natural forward integration and we will see them in sometime. The websites will not just be a mere buying and selling platform but will be informative ones," says Hirani. Every brand is likely to have different website.
- Quikr secures $60 million funding from investors
- US-based CNSI to double headcount at Chennai unit
- Narendra Modi likely to attend technology fair in Germany in 2015
- India home to 100 billionaires; 6th largest population globally
- Lupin inks pact with Merck Serono to expand in emerging markets
- Apparel Export Promotion Council seeks upward revision of duty drawback
- Bicycles costing less than Rs 3500 in UP will get exemption of VAT: Akhilesh
- World Bank keen to fund 2 mega Metro projects: MMRDA
- Indian economy expected to grow at 5.6% in FY\'15: FICCI
- India may oust China as top cotton producer in 2014: Report