Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Lebanon to partner with India for Surajkund Fair
- Crafts bazaar to exhibit products by Tibetan artisans
- Falling inflation may change in December: D&B
- Fashion chain Gap in deal with online retailer Zalando
- China\'s e-tailing websites found selling fakes
- Indian jewellery producers bullish on Russian diamond trade
- Ashapura plans capex for retail stores, manufacturing plant
- Jubilant's promoter Weston Investment reduces its stake by 2.44%
- LED Expo 2014 to witness a participation of 200 companies
- L'Oreal to expand its base in two more cities across India