Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Future Group Plans 1,000 stores
- KidZania ties up with MOD
- Reliance Digital stores in Mumbai
- Godrej launches Mobile Experience Centre
- Rock.in & Aporv.com shut shop
- Hero Cycles opens flagship store
- M&S under scanner for FDI violation
- Honda to open two-wheelers stores
- Havaianas opens first store in India
- Tara Jewellers expands retail footprint