Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Accenture to provide IT solutions to Bharti Retail
- CCI chief: Order to ensure car spare parts market is less costly
- Diageo rolls out Smirnoff Black in Karnataka
- Small units in India and China join hands for biz, technology
- Vegetable prices soar in Punjab, Haryana
- Government finalises 2 electronic manufacturing clusters
- Godrej Industries plans to add 3000 employees by 2017
- NOFN will lead to e-commerce explosion in India: IT Minister
- OnMobile appoints Francois Charles Sirois as non-executive Chairman
- Saudi agriculture show to have huge Indian participation