Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Dorothy Perkins enters India
- Suntory may invest in Radico Khaitan
- Raymond launches new wool range
- Walmart India to enter e-retailing
- Di Bella to relaunch Indian operations
- Sangeetha Mobiles to expand in north
- Being Human clocks Rs 179 crore turnover
- Pantaloons to add 18 new stores
- Pizza hut to start outlets on national highways
- Montblanc signs JV with Titan