Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Titan begins production at new facility in TN
- Hike in service tax will make industry uncompetitive, says AEPC
- Zoomcar ties up with Tata Motors
- Future Consumer Enterprise fully acquires Aadhaar Wholesale
- PizzaExpress to open 50 outlets in next 5 years
- Chogori expands Columbia brand retail footprint in India
- Hitachi appoints Ichiro Iino as Chief Executive for Asia Pacific
- Sokrati wins Google's 'India Premier SMB Partner Awards'
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks