Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Ralph Lauren may enter India, shortly
- Ilex-London to open 10 stores in India
- Diageo eyes increased stake in USL
- Kajaria launches three outlets in Delhi
- Daikin targets 20 per cent growth
- Dr Batra's to set up 53 more clinics
- Swiss watch ‘Seven Friday’ to enter India
- Future Group to acquire Nilgiris
- Woodland to focus on smaller towns
- Tanishq plans jewellery exports to Gulf