Reliance Mart opens at Ghaziabad
Spread across 70, 000 sq ft it is the largest hypermart in Ghaziabad.November 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Mart has set up its first hypermart in the industrial city of Ghaziabad. The store is spread across an area of over 70, 000 sqft, thus making it the largest hypermart in Ghaziabad. The 26th Reliance Mart outlet in the country offers all household needs with a range of over 20,000 products catering to the entire family.
Located at Europark mall, Sahibabad Industrial Area, the store presents shoppers the option to choose from product categories including food & fresh produce, grocery, consumer electronics, stationery & toys, personal care products like fragrances & cosmetics, auto accessories, apparel, furniture & furnishings, home ware & kitchenware, luggage and travel accessories etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Rob Cissell CEO Reliance Value Formats, said, “Ghaziabad is an important destination from commercial perspective, and is one of the fastest growing cities. The city has an evolving consumer segment who will appreciate the unique retail experience that Reliance Mart offers in terms of the range of products and services. This further comes with the Reliance promise of guaranteed quality at unmatched prices in a great ambience.”
The specialty of the store is the fresh fruits and vegetables section which brings in the best produce from the farms to the consumers basket. The store also offers a wide choice in fresh foods in the form of Bakery (Baker’s Choice), Live Kitchen (Just Fresh), Non-vegetarian products (Delight).
Adding to the shopper’s delight is a quick service Indian Deli section that offers ready to eat, ready to heat and ready to cook meals to the customers.
In addition, RelianceMart provides its customers with "RelianceOne," a membership loyalty program, designed to deliver customized benefits to frequent shoppers. Under this scheme, customers can earn RelianceOne Points on all shopping in the store which can be redeemed after accumulation. The scheme already has a membership base of more than 9 million customers.
- Agra to host leather, footwear components fair from November 7
- Customs officials put on alert to check gold smuggling
- Mother Dairy launches gift packs for festive season
- Sebi approves upto Rs 1,600cr rights issue of Future Retail
- Anand Mahindra asks citizens to make Modi's campaign successful
- ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
- 8 Indians led by Chanda Kochhar in Fortune's list of powerful Asia-Pacific women
- BPCL says no plan to tie up with private companies for retail expansion
- Four Indian cities in Asian Top 10 destinations list
- Quikr secures $60 million funding from investors