Reliance Mart opens at Ghaziabad
Spread across 70, 000 sq ft it is the largest hypermart in Ghaziabad.November 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Mart has set up its first hypermart in the industrial city of Ghaziabad. The store is spread across an area of over 70, 000 sqft, thus making it the largest hypermart in Ghaziabad. The 26th Reliance Mart outlet in the country offers all household needs with a range of over 20,000 products catering to the entire family.
Located at Europark mall, Sahibabad Industrial Area, the store presents shoppers the option to choose from product categories including food & fresh produce, grocery, consumer electronics, stationery & toys, personal care products like fragrances & cosmetics, auto accessories, apparel, furniture & furnishings, home ware & kitchenware, luggage and travel accessories etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Rob Cissell CEO Reliance Value Formats, said, “Ghaziabad is an important destination from commercial perspective, and is one of the fastest growing cities. The city has an evolving consumer segment who will appreciate the unique retail experience that Reliance Mart offers in terms of the range of products and services. This further comes with the Reliance promise of guaranteed quality at unmatched prices in a great ambience.”
The specialty of the store is the fresh fruits and vegetables section which brings in the best produce from the farms to the consumers basket. The store also offers a wide choice in fresh foods in the form of Bakery (Baker’s Choice), Live Kitchen (Just Fresh), Non-vegetarian products (Delight).
Adding to the shopper’s delight is a quick service Indian Deli section that offers ready to eat, ready to heat and ready to cook meals to the customers.
In addition, RelianceMart provides its customers with "RelianceOne," a membership loyalty program, designed to deliver customized benefits to frequent shoppers. Under this scheme, customers can earn RelianceOne Points on all shopping in the store which can be redeemed after accumulation. The scheme already has a membership base of more than 9 million customers.
- 'China dominating Indian air conditioner market'
- Hilton plans to add more hotels in India
- Arvind takes franchise of The Children's Place
- State FMs want lower threshold of Rs 10 lakh for levying GST
- Govt Cuts Minimum Export Price of onion to $350/Tonne
- Delhi ranked 111th in global liveability study
- Traditional textiles to be spotlight in Krishna Mehta's collection at Lakme Fashion Week
- Godrej mulls new plant at Seemandhra to make soaps, insecticides
- Pepperfry.com collaborates with Evok
- Airtel, IFC ink pact for mobile financial services