Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Jewellery stocks may lose sheen on likely curbs on gold imports
- Gold jewellery, coins export jumps 22% during April-September
- Future Lifestyle’s Q2 net profit at Rs 7 crore
- CCI to take final call on Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy deal this month
- Govt cuts import tariff value on gold, silver
- Jobs in e-commerce sector in demand among B-school, engineering graduates
- WhatsApp user-base crosses 70 million in India
- Flight Centre Travel Group to open 23 Flight Shop stores
- Lafarge, Holcim notify proposed merger with European Commission
- 20 Keralites feature in '100 Indian Power List'