Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Yum plans aggressive expansion
- Mahindra Logistics raises Rs 200 crore
- Fabindia will launch `Fabel’
- Reliance to expand telecom presence
- Titan to foray into women’s wear
- Future Group to expand its fashion business
- Ralph Lauren may enter India, shortly
- Ilex-London to open 10 stores in India
- Diageo eyes increased stake in USL
- Kajaria launches three outlets in Delhi