Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Ralph Lauren may enter India, shortly
- Ilex-London to open 10 stores in India
- Diageo eyes increased stake in USL
- Kajaria launches three outlets in Delhi
- Daikin targets 20 per cent growth
- Dr Batra's to set up 53 more clinics
- Swiss watch ‘Seven Friday’ to enter India
- Future Group to acquire Nilgiris
- Woodland to focus on smaller towns
- Tanishq plans jewellery exports to Gulf