Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Godrej Industries plans to add 3000 employees by 2017
- NOFN will lead to e-commerce explosion in India: IT Minister
- OnMobile appoints François-Charles Sirois as non-executive Chairman
- Saudi agriculture show to have huge Indian participation
- Surat to have India's first diamond SEZ soon
- Kamdhenu to invest Rs 150-cr in paints division in three years
- 'China dominating Indian air conditioner market'
- Hilton plans to add more hotels in India
- Arvind takes franchise of The Children's Place
- State FMs want lower threshold of Rs 10 lakh for levying GST