Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks
- Ferrari appoints two new dealers in India
- Alibaba purchases stake in digital marketing firm AdChina
- SsangYong unveils compact SUV Tivoli
- Synthite Group to tap Gulf market for spices and masalas
- Online jewellery shop Eristona.com unveils ‘Reigning Pearls’
- Japan's Yokohama opens YCN in Mumbai, inks deal with Balaji Wheels
- Maruti increases vehicle prices
- Hyundai sales crossed 4.1 lakh in 2014