Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Dorothy Perkins enters India
- Suntory may invest in Radico Khaitan
- Raymond launches new wool range
- Walmart India to enter e-retailing
- Di Bella to relaunch Indian operations
- Sangeetha Mobiles to expand in north
- Being Human clocks Rs 179 crore turnover
- Pantaloons to add 18 new stores
- Pizza hut to start outlets on national highways
- Montblanc signs JV with Titan