Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Zoomcar ties up with Tata Motors
- Future Consumer Enterprise fully acquires Aadhaar Wholesale
- PizzaExpress to open 50 outlets in next 5 years
- Chogori expands Columbia brand retail footprint in India
- Hitachi appoints Ichiro Iino as Chief Executive for Asia Pacific
- Sokrati wins Google's 'India Premier SMB Partner Awards'
- Walmart launches in-store tax refunds
- BlackBerry, Samsung deny report of $7.5 billion takeover talks
- Ferrari appoints two new dealers in India
- Alibaba purchases stake in digital marketing firm AdChina