Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- ITC Q1 profit up 15.6% to Rs 2,186.39 crore
- Govt planning media blitz to hard sell India for FDI
- Government, bank managements not making serious efforts to recover NPAs: Bank employees association
- Reserve Bank of India relaxes norms for loans against gold ornaments
- Philips partners Amazon to tap burgeoning e-commerce market
- India Has Higher Smartphone Usage Than the US: Study
- Mercedes Benz launches CLA 45 AMG at Rs 68.5 lakh
- Myntra.com inks deal with global fashion brand MANGO
- Funskool opens its second store in India
- 115th Canton Fair: Enhanced innovation and service highlights future of trade