Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- CCI chief: Order to ensure car spare parts market is less costly
- Diageo rolls out Smirnoff Black in Karnataka
- Small units in India and China join hands for biz, technology
- Vegetable prices soar in Punjab, Haryana
- Government finalises 2 electronic manufacturing clusters
- Godrej Industries plans to add 3000 employees by 2017
- NOFN will lead to e-commerce explosion in India: IT Minister
- OnMobile appoints Francois Charles Sirois as non-executive Chairman
- Saudi agriculture show to have huge Indian participation
- Surat to have India's first diamond SEZ soon