Saravana launches ‘Elite’ store
Will offer traditional designs and imported jewellery.November 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based Saravana Stores launched Saravana ‘Elite’, a jewellery store in the bustling T Nagar in Chennai, and apart from traditional designs, it will also offer an imported collection targeted at the youth.
This retailer has carved its niche with its low-cost operating model and opened its first showroom almost a decade ago.
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs
- Mahindra forays into branded edible oils segment with ‘NuPro’
- Woodland partners with Rainforest Challenge India 2015
- DSK Motowheels records fastest sale of superbikes in India
- Adidas gifts Made in India training gear to PM Narendra Modi
- Nestle withdraws Maggi noodles in India
- Haier to invest Rs 360 cr to double manufacturing capacity
- SBI to auction retail store Loot