Setting benchmarks and new records seems to be how GreenHonchos gets things done. This appears clearly in the demeanor of the Founder & Director - Navin Joshua who talks about the unprecedented growth of India’s dynamic and leading e-commerce growth consulting firm, GreenHonchos.
“In just over a year, during the time pandemic hit, we helped brands scale up, providing new and exciting opportunities to step into the world of omnichannel commerce. Talking about our growth, we went from a team of 40 people to well over 200 now, and we are growing each day,” states Joshua.
Recently they have also been felicitated with the Great Place to Work® Certification, recognized world-over by employees and employers as the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures.
How Did It All Come Together?
The story of GreenHonchos began in 2010 when Navin Joshua and Sumit Agarwal moved on from their respective roles as Executive Directors at vCustomer where they were helping brands like HP, Cisco, Netgear, Target, Bluestem Brands, etc scale. After moving on from vCustomer, they started a D2C shoe brand called Fausto, featuring more than 2,000 styles across multiple categories.
The beginning of Fausto marked both of them gaining traction in the D2C business in India. This was when the D2C industry was in its nascent stage of inception. While Fausto was growing leaps and bound, they witnessed the Indian e-retail businesses struggle with the issues of scalability, tech capabilities, and ensuring a delightful customer experience.
To solve this, they embarked on a journey to extend their expertise and experience to other D2C businesses to help them scale. This led to the inception of GreenHonchos as an integrated one-stop-shop, offering full-stack agency services which could solve all key challenges faced by D2C brands in India. Over the years, they have perfected the integration of digital and technology to help brands scale profitably, this has led to the development of a fool-proof and multi-stage Rs 100 crore transformational success mantra. They distinguish themselves from the rest through their industry future preparedness, knowledge, tech, and AI capabilities to take on the growing demands of Indian D2C customers across all industry verticals.
While solving tech problems and trying to mitigate the shortcomings of mainstream legacy e-commerce platforms with a monolithic architecture, Prakash Kumar, CTO, GreenHonchos started to streamline the e-commerce software. What they had started out doing resulted in an agile, headless, and serverless e-commerce platform which is now known as KartmaX.
KartmaX is an enterprise-grade e-commerce platform that solves two key challenges that D2C brands face while using other mainstream platforms, one, the unique challenges of the Indian e-commerce industry, and two, the issues of scalability through its service-oriented architecture.
What Does GreenHonchos Do?
Being a Full-Stack D2C enabler, GreenHonchos provides 360-degree services including -
● E-retail Consulting - Handholding brands from the first few orders to 1,000+ orders a day, empowering their omnichannel D2C growth story.
● Growth Marketing - Leveraging AdTech and MarTech platforms to the brand's advantage and drive higher ROAS on their ad spend.
● E-commerce Technology - Onboarding brands on a scalable, agile, and high-performing tech platform to grow more efficiently and profitably.
● Marketplace Management - Accelerating the growth of brands by leveraging all the leading e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and more.
● Digital Branding - A multi-platform team of digital branding experts establishing the top-of-the-mind presence for brands, leading to a distinct brand persona, higher customer engagement, and recall.
● Analytics & Insights - Using AI and ML to access hundreds of data points to provide coherent analytics, helping in optimizing business performance and staying on top of the decision-making process for maintaining a competitive edge in the industry.
GreenHonchos has been helping retail brands to reach online for close to a decade now. In only seven years, GreenHonchos has already onboarded over 100 enterprise-grade D2C brands. All this has happened mostly through existing clients and industry leaders recommending GreenHonchos and partners endorsing the brand as a leading D2C enabler.
They have witnessed a 300 percent increase in month-on-month growth on the client acquisition front. GreenHonchos’ unmatched strength in performance marketing, social commerce, marketplace management, and tech solutions has resulted in achieving 40 percent revenue growth for brands. With the passion of making e-retail grow, GreenHonchos has also contributed towards the following:
● Rs 10,000 million GMV annually
● 2.35+ million annual transactions
● 30 orders executed every 1 minute in 2021
● 40 million+ monthly user engagement
● 8.6 million+ worth claims successfully raised at marketplaces
What’s the Way Forward for GreenHonchos?
The D2C industry in India has reached $100 billion+ in valuation and over 350 million Indians are projected to shop online in the next five years. Through all this, GreenHonchos has set its mind to scale up to more than 300 brands by the end of 2022, and by the end of 2024, they are looking to power 2 percent of India's D2C e-commerce transactions via their headless commerce tech solution - KartmaX.