Basking in opulence at Fabi flagship store

Spread over 1,100 sq ft, the one of a kind store offers high class men and women shoes and hand bags imported especially from Italy.
Fabi South Ex store

The Italian luxury brand Fabi has marked its presence into the Indian market with its first store launch in New Delhi.

Aiming to be the latest fashion destination of the season, the flagship store of Fabi at South Extension is winning accolades with its subtle and chic store design. the store has been designed in a way that 25 per cent of the shelf space has been allocated to accessories, while remaining 75 per cent displays a wise array of footwear.

Spread over 1,100 sq ft, the one of a kind store offers high class men and women shoes and hand bags imported especially from Italy.

Designed by Italian architect Alessandro Germini, the store decor is in line with contemporary stores across Europe and the rest of the world.

Fabi is a perfect beacon of Italian made designs, a promoter of elegant style and an astute observer of trends who always anticipate new ways of life.

The store exhibits class and its décor is pristine with a touch of the latest global trends. The store's international feel and strategic location in the city of Delhi will ensure the ultimate shopping experience for its customers.

Publish Date
Not Sponsored
Live: People Reading Now
 
 
 
 
TRENDING ARTICLE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU