{D2C 100} DailyObjects: Functional Accessories
{D2C 100} DailyObjects: Functional Accessories

DailyObjects is a functionality and design-driven brand that creates aspirational products for every day. The brand caters to a wide range of lifestyle categories including tech accessories such as smartphone cases, designer watchbands, AirPod cases, laptop sleeves, wireless solutions, tech briefcases, and organizers as well as lifestyle accessories such as desk accessories, backpacks, messenger bags, other lifestyle bags, wallets, travel accessories among others.

DailyObjects has been on steady growth and profitable path for the past four years. The company clocked 2X growth in the past year and is EBITDA positive for the last three years. For FY 22-23, the brand is on Rs 80 crore ARR with a gross margin of more than 50 percent while 65 percent of its sales come from our platforms. 40 percent of the brand sale comes from Tier-III and IV cities. 

65 percent of sales come from our platform while the remaining 35 percent of sales come from other marketplaces.  

“We not only plan to enter the global market but we will also be launching DailyObjects ’products at 100 Apple Premium stores in the next 3-4 months. Talking in figures, we intend to earn revenue of Rs 120-130 crore by next year, and our business target is to cross Rs250 crore gross sales target by the next two years. We wish to achieve the Rs 500 crore revenue mark by 2025,” Pankaj Garg, Co-Founder, and CEO, DailyObjects stated.

Stay on top – Get the daily news from Indian Retailer in your inbox
Also Worth Reading