How Arrow India grew Its Marketplace Business By 3.5X?
Arrow is an authentic American lifestyle brand with an assortment of mens womens and childrens apparel and apparel-related products.BY Shipra Srivastava | Apr 21, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arrow is an authentic American lifestyle brand with an assortment of men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and apparel-related products. So far, the brand is sold in over 55 countries worldwide. In India, Arrow is the leading premium men’s formal wear brand.
Arrow India had a steady business on online marketplace websites but there was significant scope for improvement. Some of the issues they were facing were:
- Limited representation on the online marketplaces
- Inventory scattered and in silos across channels and geographies
- Inability of brand’s warehouse to service eCommerce orders
Ace Turtle’s proprietary platform Rubicon deployed to power business growth and techenabled operations.
1. Online business growth with brand presence on more marketplaces.
2. Single feed of catalogue, pricing and inventory to all marketplaces.
3. Getting business ready within 15 days of signing up: with Rubicon’s pre-integrations with online marketplaces and the Global inventory feed.
4. Fulfilment by AT Warehouse equipped with eCommerce servicing capabilities with marketplace SLAs and operations implemented.
The brand’s GMV increased by >3.5X due to increase in Sales through better inventory management and efficient order management.
Women's Day2016: How
Many retailers & eRetailers of the country have come up with some amazing contests that gives women
Do consumers today prefer
In the last four years online shopping has grown by eight times taking the number to whooping 90
- Fashion & Accessories
aLL-The Plus Size store
The creations showcased on runways are meant for the everyday consumers who seek high-fashion
- Brand Licensing
Creative Fun Ltd, HK inks
Aadarsh Pvt. Ltd. has joined forces with Creative Fun Ltd to launch Purple Turtle Mostaix® Globally