100 Arvind Stores by FY13 end
Plans flagship stores across eight cities next fiscal onwards.December 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Arvind Store, a retail arm of Arvind Ltd, is all set to increase its retail footprints across metros of India. The company plans to open its flagship stores across eight cities next fiscal onwards.
Arvind Ltd which is primarily into fabric manufacturing and branded apparel retail offers customised tailoring solutions in woven, knits and denims with fabrics from the Arvind stable. Apparel brands such as US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Arrow are also available at these stores.
Arvind though has 72 smaller outlets across tier II and tier III towns in Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, it is yet to open its flagship store.
According to P S Rajiv, Head-Retail (EBOs), the flagship stores will be spread across 3,500 sq ft area and will be opened in high streets. These company owned stores will offer fabrics, customised tailoring options and some premium brands from the Arvind stable.
According to Rajiv, the company plans to have 100 Arvind Stores by the end of this fiscal and increase the number to around 240, including the flagship stores, by March 2014.
The company eyes turnover of Rs 400 crore from The Arvind Store.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category