100 Arvind Stores by FY13 end
Plans flagship stores across eight cities next fiscal onwards.December 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Arvind Store, a retail arm of Arvind Ltd, is all set to increase its retail footprints across metros of India. The company plans to open its flagship stores across eight cities next fiscal onwards.
Arvind Ltd which is primarily into fabric manufacturing and branded apparel retail offers customised tailoring solutions in woven, knits and denims with fabrics from the Arvind stable. Apparel brands such as US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Arrow are also available at these stores.
Arvind though has 72 smaller outlets across tier II and tier III towns in Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, it is yet to open its flagship store.
According to P S Rajiv, Head-Retail (EBOs), the flagship stores will be spread across 3,500 sq ft area and will be opened in high streets. These company owned stores will offer fabrics, customised tailoring options and some premium brands from the Arvind stable.
According to Rajiv, the company plans to have 100 Arvind Stores by the end of this fiscal and increase the number to around 240, including the flagship stores, by March 2014.
The company eyes turnover of Rs 400 crore from The Arvind Store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021