100 stores in 2012
Announces financial results; posts 49% growth.March 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bata India Limited, the footwear manufacturer and retailer, has announced its financial results for the full year ending December 31, 2011. The company posted a growth of 49 per cent in net profit over the previous year, without considering the gains from surplus property development of Rs 8,377 lakh. The board of directors has recommended a total dividend of 60 per cent on an equity share of Rs 10 each for the year 2011.
Announcing the results, Rajeev Gopalakrishnan, Group Managing Director, Bata India Limited, said, “2011 has been a tremendous year for Bata India. Our strategy continued to be strong on the extensive expansion plan, which has resulted in excellent results for the company due to higher sales and profitability. The growth momentum continued from the first quarter and we have delivered the best results this year for Bata India. Bata India created new exciting product lines to suit the taste of young and new customers.”
In 2012, the company plans to add around100 new Bata Stores and renovate the existing stores.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019