100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India
The Group has opened its 100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India which provides the perfect backdrop to present the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle to fashion consumers of the capital: including tailored clothin
November 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Group has opened its 100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India which provides the perfect backdrop to present the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle to fashion consumers of the capital: including tailored clothing, womenswear, menswear, childrenwear, footwear, accessories and Hilfiger Denim collections.
Using a mix of materials and textures, the vibrant 180 m2 Connaught Place store has been carefully designed and dressed to reflect the Tommy Hilfiger brand’s Classic American Cool and signature “preppy-with-a-twist” style. In-store, individual items and details pay homage to enduring icons of Americana. The new store is completed by the Hilfiger Denim and Tommy Hilfiger footwear and accessories collections. A full range of accessories are also available in-store, including bags, watches, sunglasses and wallets.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2