100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India
The Group has opened its 100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India which provides the perfect backdrop to present the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle to fashion consumers of the capital: including tailored clothin
November 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Group has opened its 100th Tommy Hilfiger store in India which provides the perfect backdrop to present the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle to fashion consumers of the capital: including tailored clothing, womenswear, menswear, childrenwear, footwear, accessories and Hilfiger Denim collections.
Using a mix of materials and textures, the vibrant 180 m2 Connaught Place store has been carefully designed and dressed to reflect the Tommy Hilfiger brand’s Classic American Cool and signature “preppy-with-a-twist” style. In-store, individual items and details pay homage to enduring icons of Americana. The new store is completed by the Hilfiger Denim and Tommy Hilfiger footwear and accessories collections. A full range of accessories are also available in-store, including bags, watches, sunglasses and wallets.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores