100th store for Indus League
Indus League, a unique brand lifestyle-marketing firm has recently celebrated the launch of its 100th store. Indus League
November 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League, a unique brand lifestyle-marketing firm has recently celebrated the launch of its 100th store. Indus League entered the market in 1999 and has managed to become one of the fastest growing retail companies in India, marketing various brands such as Indigo Nation, Scullers, Urban Yoga, Jealous 21, John Miller, Urbana, Headquarters and Daniel Hechter.
The 100th store of Indus League is a ‘Jealous 21’ store, spread across 386 sq ft area in Ascendas Park Square, ITPB, Whitefield Road, Bangalore. Rakesh Singh Kathayat, Chief- Retail and Distribution said, “We are delighted with the excellent progress made by Indus League over the years. Opening our 100th exclusive store is a tremendous milestone for the company. We are also looking at tier 2 and tier 3 cities for further expansion through the franchise route”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021