100th store for Indus League
Indus League, a unique brand lifestyle-marketing firm has recently celebrated the launch of its 100th store. Indus League
November 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League, a unique brand lifestyle-marketing firm has recently celebrated the launch of its 100th store. Indus League entered the market in 1999 and has managed to become one of the fastest growing retail companies in India, marketing various brands such as Indigo Nation, Scullers, Urban Yoga, Jealous 21, John Miller, Urbana, Headquarters and Daniel Hechter.
The 100th store of Indus League is a ‘Jealous 21’ store, spread across 386 sq ft area in Ascendas Park Square, ITPB, Whitefield Road, Bangalore. Rakesh Singh Kathayat, Chief- Retail and Distribution said, “We are delighted with the excellent progress made by Indus League over the years. Opening our 100th exclusive store is a tremendous milestone for the company. We are also looking at tier 2 and tier 3 cities for further expansion through the franchise route”.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India