1st ‘GUESS’ exclusive ‘Women’s Only’ Store
Guess now has a total of 24 point of sales in the country
August 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Guess, the premium apparel and accessories brand for men and women, recently launched its first exclusive ‘Women’s Only’ showroom in India, Pune. Not only is this the first of such stores by the brand in the country, it is also keeping in mind the fact that women’s category pertaining to clothing is always on an upswing. The store is located at the upscale Viman Nagar and is the brand’s 16th exclusive store in the country, brought in India by the Planet Retail group. GUESS in India now has a total of 24 point of sales including presence in some of the country’s most popular outlets of Shoppers Stop.
Located at the Market City Mall, the plush store spreads across 1519 sq ft sq ft area, currently showcasing the fashionable and trendy Guess Spring Summer 2011 collection for women only. Drawing inspiration from the brand’s trademark denim legacy, the store combines the functionality of a capacity driven business model with the sensibility of a European visual merchandising strategy.
The store creates a captivating ambience with its artistically decorated interiors and aesthetically placed product displays, implementing a well balanced distribution of space characterized by elegantly designed in store accents. The Guess store makes a statement with elegant styles and intricate detailing, making it an irresistible style destination for the fashion savvy women shoppers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021