1st Metro Shoes for Vizag
Opens at Dwarka nagar.
Tags: Metro shoesMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes, India’s largest fashion footwear retailer celebrates the opening of its first store in Vizag. The 2,000 sq. ft store provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs, making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. The newly inaugurated store stocks more than 11,000 pairs of ladies’, men’s and kids' shoes.
“Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and best price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof,” says Jairaj Kapoor, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
Indianretailer.com reported the opening of an 1800 sq.ft Metro store in Kolhapur just yesterday.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2