1st Metro Shoes for Vizag
Opens at Dwarka nagar.
Tags: Metro shoesMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes, India’s largest fashion footwear retailer celebrates the opening of its first store in Vizag. The 2,000 sq. ft store provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs, making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. The newly inaugurated store stocks more than 11,000 pairs of ladies’, men’s and kids' shoes.
“Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and best price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof,” says Jairaj Kapoor, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
Indianretailer.com reported the opening of an 1800 sq.ft Metro store in Kolhapur just yesterday.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021