200 stores from Raymond in next 18 months
The Mumbai-based Raymond plans to open over 200 stores across the country
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mumbai-based Raymond plans to open over 200 stores across the country. The company is the world's third-largest maker of worsted fabric, used in making men's suits. Currently, it has about 600 outlets across the country.
“We have opened 100 stores in the last three months and plan to open 200 plus stores in the next 18 months. We recently entered Tier III, IV and V cities and towns with our iconic brands. This will further consolidate our end-to-end leadership position in the industry,” declares Gautam Hari Singhania, Chairman and Managing Director at Raymond Ltd.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India