200 stores from Raymond in next 18 months
The Mumbai-based Raymond plans to open over 200 stores across the country
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mumbai-based Raymond plans to open over 200 stores across the country. The company is the world's third-largest maker of worsted fabric, used in making men's suits. Currently, it has about 600 outlets across the country.
“We have opened 100 stores in the last three months and plan to open 200 plus stores in the next 18 months. We recently entered Tier III, IV and V cities and towns with our iconic brands. This will further consolidate our end-to-end leadership position in the industry,” declares Gautam Hari Singhania, Chairman and Managing Director at Raymond Ltd.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores