2nd anniversary at Timtara
Running special offer to mark the occasion.
Tags: timtaraMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
To mark the occasion of their 2nd anniversary, timtara.com is running a special offer ‘The Big Shopping Festival’- where one can save Rs 4050 on Mobiles, Cameras, Lcds, AC’s, Laptops, Washing Machines, Perfumes, Watches and many more. The only site to have 100 per cent orders on credit card and 95 per cent delighted customers; timtara.com has achieved phenomenal success in last two years. Since the day of its inception on 1st May, 2010, timtara.com has been offering a huge range of electronic gadgets from the leading brands of the world.
Speaking on the occasion, Arindam Bose, MD & Chief Customer Officer, timtara.com says: “Our two year journey has indeed been eventful because of customer love, support and cooperation. We started our journey two years back with only two members and now we have grown to 50+ members. As a young company, we feel that our customers have helped us to grow at such a rapid pace. When we entered this arena, the e-commerce domain was filled with grey market products. We took on the challenge and sold only authentic branded products across all categories to generate credibility in the online retail space. The decision paid us rich dividends as we developed a very strong relationship with our customers. Some of their feedback forms bear testimony to the fact.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021