2nd anniversary at Timtara
Running special offer to mark the occasion.
Tags: timtaraMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
To mark the occasion of their 2nd anniversary, timtara.com is running a special offer ‘The Big Shopping Festival’- where one can save Rs 4050 on Mobiles, Cameras, Lcds, AC’s, Laptops, Washing Machines, Perfumes, Watches and many more. The only site to have 100 per cent orders on credit card and 95 per cent delighted customers; timtara.com has achieved phenomenal success in last two years. Since the day of its inception on 1st May, 2010, timtara.com has been offering a huge range of electronic gadgets from the leading brands of the world.
Speaking on the occasion, Arindam Bose, MD & Chief Customer Officer, timtara.com says: “Our two year journey has indeed been eventful because of customer love, support and cooperation. We started our journey two years back with only two members and now we have grown to 50+ members. As a young company, we feel that our customers have helped us to grow at such a rapid pace. When we entered this arena, the e-commerce domain was filled with grey market products. We took on the challenge and sold only authentic branded products across all categories to generate credibility in the online retail space. The decision paid us rich dividends as we developed a very strong relationship with our customers. Some of their feedback forms bear testimony to the fact.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2