2nd innings for Expo Riva Schuh
Italian Trade Commission announces the dates for Expo.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coming back for the second edition of the expo, Riva Del Garda Fierecongressi’s purpose is not just marketing its finished products but to build a network with Indian manufacturers. Over 200 exhibitors participating, intend to find Indian partners to establish their manufacturing units in India followed by creating a brand across Asia.
Speaking about, why they chose India as a target destination, Head of exhibitions for Riva del Garda Fierecongressi, Carla Costa mentioned, “We find India as an important market for us and we also wish to build our manufacturing hub here”. The Indian exhibition is their second overseas venture and 79 th across the globe. The exhibition will give a platform to exhibitors from India, China, England and Austria.
First edition of the expo drew 4,670 Indian and International visitors. This number has encouraged the Italian commission to scale up the event in terms of area covered. This year, the expo is scheduled to be organised in an area of 8,000 m2 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on 5th- 7th July.
Some of the major Italian brands participating in the expo are: Cerutti, Giorgio Fabiani, Caserio Angelo, Farben, Fabi Shoes and Elisabet.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka