2nd innings for Expo Riva Schuh
Italian Trade Commission announces the dates for Expo.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coming back for the second edition of the expo, Riva Del Garda Fierecongressi’s purpose is not just marketing its finished products but to build a network with Indian manufacturers. Over 200 exhibitors participating, intend to find Indian partners to establish their manufacturing units in India followed by creating a brand across Asia.
Speaking about, why they chose India as a target destination, Head of exhibitions for Riva del Garda Fierecongressi, Carla Costa mentioned, “We find India as an important market for us and we also wish to build our manufacturing hub here”. The Indian exhibition is their second overseas venture and 79 th across the globe. The exhibition will give a platform to exhibitors from India, China, England and Austria.
First edition of the expo drew 4,670 Indian and International visitors. This number has encouraged the Italian commission to scale up the event in terms of area covered. This year, the expo is scheduled to be organised in an area of 8,000 m2 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on 5th- 7th July.
Some of the major Italian brands participating in the expo are: Cerutti, Giorgio Fabiani, Caserio Angelo, Farben, Fabi Shoes and Elisabet.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear