3 'V2' store launch in a single day
The 3 stores of Vishal Retail Limited came up in Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand respectively
June 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s leading retail house, Vishal Retail Limited has opened 3 stores of its new brand V2. With the launch of 2 stores in Himanchal Pradesh and 1 store in Jharkhand, the company has started full-fledged operations in the country. These stores are located in Shimla, Sonal and Ranchi.
V2 Store will offer various categories of apparels that lure the fashion savvy people of the city. V2 will not only provide a wide range of garments but also it gives an incomparable best value (price) to the customer.V2 provides Jeans and T-shirts, Casual shirts ,Kutras ,formal shirts and trousers in Men’s category, Boys and Girls shirts , Jeans and T-shirts, Kid’s and girls Top ,Bermuda in Kid’s category, Salwar Kameez and Dupatta, Ladies jeans ,Ladies Top and Dress material in Woman’s wear category ,T-shirts and Tops ,ladies jeans ,skirts and Capri laggings ,casual and party wear in Girls wear category and the most fascinating category –Infant apparels ,infant utility kids accessories ,caps and belts in Infant wear category .It’s an unique concept of retailing in Solan where such a wide range of apparels comes under one roof.
On this Launch Occasion, Mr. R C Agarwal, CMD, Vishal Retail Limited said, “With the launch of V2 we are back in market, today we have opned three stores in the cities Sonal, Sanjauli (Himanchal Pradesh) and Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). I always found apparel retailing is a good potential in tier 2-3 cities so we are focusing on that. At V2 we always try to reach our customers and make their shopping easy, comfortable and valuable. We want to provide a one stop solution of various apparesl to the customer.
He also added “We are trying to give world class quality products and shopping experience to our customers at affordable price. Once the customer comes to our stores, they could find the quality products in best possible prices that we are selling and feel the difference between V2 and others. ”
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India