3 new stores for The Body Shop
Debuts in Dehradun, Kota and Nashik.
Tags: The body shopJanuary 28, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, an iconic retailer of cosmetics and toiletries inaugurated their first store in Kota to make its world class products accessible to the customers in the city. The Body Shop has always believed in the importance of redefining retail experience, maintaining the international standards of retailing its products to the customers, and facilitating a world class brand experience at all its stores Pan India.
The Body Shop stores located at Crossroads Mall - Dehradun Uttrakhand, City Mall- Kota Rajasthan and City Centre- Nashik Maharashtra will exceptionally provide the essence of the Brand at its best to all its customers. With the launch of the stores The Body Shop® aims to reach out to the customer base in these cities and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body™”. Customers can sign up for The Body Shop® Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. The Body Shop stores in India have a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores