350 H&B stores from Dabur within 3 years
Dabur India`s health and beauty retail arm, H&B Stores Ltd., is going to open around 350 stores in the next three years with an investment of over Rs.140 crore.
May 01, 2008 | comments ( 1 ) |
Dabur India`s health and beauty retail arm, H&B Stores Ltd., is going to open around 350 stores in the next three years with an investment of over Rs.140 crore. "Overall investment in opening of stores will be around Rs.140 core and we have plans to take number of stores in the country to 350 in the next three years," informs Peter Baker, CEO, Dabur H&B Stores Ltd. Half of these outlets will be set up in the shopping malls with an investment of around Rs.40-100 lakh each. The outlets will be company-run and, as of now, Dabur has no plan to franchise. Pallav Johri, Head - Marketing and Sales, tells that the company plans to expand its retail footprint in Delhi, NCRs, Punjab, Bangalore and Hyderabad. The preferred location would be high streets and malls with a carpet area of 1000 to 1500 sq ft, which can also go up to 3000 – 4000 sq ft depending on the success of the format. The USP of the stores will be its unique interiors which have been designed by an UK based company. The interiors offer a unique combination of lights and colours that gives an exclusive feel inside the store. The company believes that the Indian consumers are going to have this kind of shopping experience for first time in India.
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaramâ€™s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products