350 H&B stores from Dabur within 3 years
Dabur India`s health and beauty retail arm, H&B Stores Ltd., is going to open around 350 stores in the next three years with an investment of over Rs.140 crore.
May 01, 2008 | comments ( 1 ) |
Dabur India`s health and beauty retail arm, H&B Stores Ltd., is going to open around 350 stores in the next three years with an investment of over Rs.140 crore. "Overall investment in opening of stores will be around Rs.140 core and we have plans to take number of stores in the country to 350 in the next three years," informs Peter Baker, CEO, Dabur H&B Stores Ltd. Half of these outlets will be set up in the shopping malls with an investment of around Rs.40-100 lakh each. The outlets will be company-run and, as of now, Dabur has no plan to franchise. Pallav Johri, Head - Marketing and Sales, tells that the company plans to expand its retail footprint in Delhi, NCRs, Punjab, Bangalore and Hyderabad. The preferred location would be high streets and malls with a carpet area of 1000 to 1500 sq ft, which can also go up to 3000 – 4000 sq ft depending on the success of the format. The USP of the stores will be its unique interiors which have been designed by an UK based company. The interiors offer a unique combination of lights and colours that gives an exclusive feel inside the store. The company believes that the Indian consumers are going to have this kind of shopping experience for first time in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021