37000 sq ft SPAR Hypermkt in Pune
SPAR, the world’s largest independent food retail chain
April 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SPAR, the world’s largest independent food retail chain spread across 34 countries, unveiled its first hypermarket in Pune, spread over 37000 sq. ft on a single floor. Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. (part of the Dubai based Landmark Group) has a licence agreement with SPAR International to open SPAR stores in India.
The customer experience is unparalleled. The international store design and layouts at SPAR promise the customer an easy and hassle-free shopping experience.
The SPAR hypermarket has the widest range of over 24,500 products on offer in a single store catering to the needs of quality and value-conscious customers. The SPAR “Every Day Low Price” policy and “Best Deal” promotions guarantee value which Pune customers are new to.
Speaking on the occasion, Viney Singh, Managing Director, Max Hypermarket India Pvt. Ltd, said “We hope to take the shopping experience in Pune to a new level. At SPAR we get international best practices and adapt them to best suit needs of the local shopper. Also because of our sharp pricing, promotions, loyalty programme, the largest fresh produce section and customer-centric service, our customers look forward to shopping with us every week.”
SPAR India has the dual advantage of their affiliations with both SPAR International and the Landmark Group. SPAR International provides unmatched expertise in the field of food retailing combined with best practices in designing and merchandising. The path-breaking Landmark Group, whose stores are category killers in non-food retail, provides for superior sourcing and product assortments.
Freshness, Choice, Value and Service are the Brand Pillars of SPAR and form the core of SPAR’s retail philosophy.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India