4 Brand Ambassadors for Joyalukkas
Maps a strategy to target four key operating areas.
Tags: joyalukkasJanuary 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The multi-billion dollar global conglomerate Joyalukkas Group has firmed up four super stars as their brand ambassadors to connect with the four key regions Joyalukkas Jewellery chain is spread across. The brand endorsement compliments and puts in place the new mantra of the renowned global jewellery retail chain, which is ‘be global touch local’. The new drive coincides with the jewellery retail chains 10th anniversary in India. The global retail chain has is simultaneously celebrating its 25th anniversary in the middle-east.
“We are celebrating our 10th anniversary in India and now that our global credentials is well established and understood by the jewellery buying public in here we feel its time to connect with them more strongly with our new mantra i.e. be global touch local. For this we have signed up four regional super stars who compliment our brand positioning and have very strong following within select regions of India", said Joy Alukkas, Chairman & MD, Joyalukkas Group.
The four brand ambassadors signed up the renowned global jewellery retail chain are celebrity and super stars R Madhavan, Suresh Gopi, Sudeep and Allu Arjun. Each of them are well know celebrities in India and enjoy super start status within select regions of India. Joyalukkas has planned an extensive advertising campaign featuring each of the brand ambassadors, which will commence across the regions shortly. The four stars were signed up post extensive research in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka within jewellery shoppers to gauge their popularity and stature prior to which they were evaluated against the Joyalukkas positioning and brand values to see if the compliment the brand in all aspects.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG