4 more Big Bazaar stores in Hyderabad
Kishore Biyani’s promoted Future Group is all geared to make
August 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kishore Biyani’s promoted Future Group is all geared to make its presence in Andhra Pradesh.The company is opening eight Big Bazaar stores in the state, including four more in Hyderabadby the end of this fiscal year.
The city, at present, possesses five Big Bazaar stores. By the end of September this year, itwould add two more Big Bazaar stores and add four by March 2011. One of them is comingat a place where two movie theaters have been converted into Big Bazaar outlet. It would alsopossess multiplexes.
Future Group is setting up eight Big Bazaar stores in Andhra Pradesh, including four more inHyderabad by end of March 2011.
Other four Big Bazaar stores are coming up at Guntur, Tirupathi, Kurnool and Nellore.
The Head of Private Brands, Future group, Mr. Devendra Chawla, said that Future Group is setto add its range of private brands in the food and beverages and FMCG section.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India