4 more Big Bazaar stores in Hyderabad
Kishore Biyani’s promoted Future Group is all geared to make
August 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kishore Biyani’s promoted Future Group is all geared to make its presence in Andhra Pradesh.The company is opening eight Big Bazaar stores in the state, including four more in Hyderabadby the end of this fiscal year.
The city, at present, possesses five Big Bazaar stores. By the end of September this year, itwould add two more Big Bazaar stores and add four by March 2011. One of them is comingat a place where two movie theaters have been converted into Big Bazaar outlet. It would alsopossess multiplexes.
Future Group is setting up eight Big Bazaar stores in Andhra Pradesh, including four more inHyderabad by end of March 2011.
Other four Big Bazaar stores are coming up at Guntur, Tirupathi, Kurnool and Nellore.
The Head of Private Brands, Future group, Mr. Devendra Chawla, said that Future Group is setto add its range of private brands in the food and beverages and FMCG section.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka