4 new stores of “V2” in the National Capital
With this, the total number of stores Vishal is operating in the country comes up to 7
July 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s leading retail house, Vishal Retail Limited has opened 4 new stores of V2 in Delhi NCR. With the launch of 3 new stores in Delhi and 1 store in Faridabad, the company is now operating a total of 7 stores in the country. The Delhi stores are located in Karol Bag, Mahipalpur and Rajauri Garden area while Faridabad store is located in Neelam Chowk, Market 1. The company has covered more than 1, 000, 00 sq ft.
Sharing on his expansion plan, Mr. R. C. Agarwal, CMD, Vishal Retail Limited commented “Last month we had opened stores in Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand and we had got a good footfall and conversion. People liked V2. Successes of these stores inspire us to follow the strategy which we thought. Today we had opened 4 new stores and hoping for a good response. This is the first phase of expansion and we will open 2 more stores in coming month than we will study the market response and current scenario and enter the new market.”
V2 will not only provide a wide range of garments but also it gives an incomparable best value (price) to the customer.V2 provides Jeans and T-shirts, Casual shirts ,Kutras ,formal shirts and trousers in Men’s category, Boys and Girls shirts , Jeans and T-shirts, Kid’s and girls Top ,Bermuda in Kid’s category, Salwar Kameez and Dupatta, Ladies jeans ,Ladies Top and Dress material in Woman’s wear category ,T-shirts and Tops ,ladies jeans ,skirts and Capri laggings ,casual and party wear in Girls wear category and the most fascinating category –Infant apparels ,infant utility kids accessories ,caps and belts in Infant wear category .It’s an unique concept of retailing in Solan where such a wide range of apparels comes under one roof.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India