4 new stores of “V2” in the National Capital
With this, the total number of stores Vishal is operating in the country comes up to 7
July 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s leading retail house, Vishal Retail Limited has opened 4 new stores of V2 in Delhi NCR. With the launch of 3 new stores in Delhi and 1 store in Faridabad, the company is now operating a total of 7 stores in the country. The Delhi stores are located in Karol Bag, Mahipalpur and Rajauri Garden area while Faridabad store is located in Neelam Chowk, Market 1. The company has covered more than 1, 000, 00 sq ft.
Sharing on his expansion plan, Mr. R. C. Agarwal, CMD, Vishal Retail Limited commented “Last month we had opened stores in Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand and we had got a good footfall and conversion. People liked V2. Successes of these stores inspire us to follow the strategy which we thought. Today we had opened 4 new stores and hoping for a good response. This is the first phase of expansion and we will open 2 more stores in coming month than we will study the market response and current scenario and enter the new market.”
V2 will not only provide a wide range of garments but also it gives an incomparable best value (price) to the customer.V2 provides Jeans and T-shirts, Casual shirts ,Kutras ,formal shirts and trousers in Men’s category, Boys and Girls shirts , Jeans and T-shirts, Kid’s and girls Top ,Bermuda in Kid’s category, Salwar Kameez and Dupatta, Ladies jeans ,Ladies Top and Dress material in Woman’s wear category ,T-shirts and Tops ,ladies jeans ,skirts and Capri laggings ,casual and party wear in Girls wear category and the most fascinating category –Infant apparels ,infant utility kids accessories ,caps and belts in Infant wear category .It’s an unique concept of retailing in Solan where such a wide range of apparels comes under one roof.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka