40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House