40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn