40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy