4th Tata Starbucks opens
Opened in Mumbai's Powai, the café offers the unique Starbucks Experience.January 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Starbucks Limited, the 50/50 joint venture between Starbucks Coffee Company and Tata Global Beverages Limited, opened its fourth store in Mumbai. Located at G2, Prudential Building, Hiranandani Business Park in Powai, the store is spread over 2400 sq ft with a seating capacity of over 65 and promises to serve as a unique third place for customers.
Designed to offer elevated coffee experience to customers, the newly constructed building exudes the elegant colonial style with decorative metal-work and signage at the storefront, designed to complement the architecture. Rich woods and leathers at the store are mixed with local metal craft, jali-work, and hand-crafted tiles coupled with screened banquettes and generous soft seats that create private places for customers to relax, gather and enjoy the world class ‘Starbucks Experience’. The store will be open to customers from 7 am till midnight every day.
Commenting on the store opening, Avani Saglani Davda, CEO, Tata Starbucks Limited stated, “We continue to work towards opening our stores at locations that are convenient for our customers. With the launch of our fourth store in Mumbai, we are excited to extend the unique Starbucks Experience to our customers and look forward to offering our high quality products and elevated customer experience, while providing a community gathering place to connect with family and friends.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2