4th Tata Starbucks opens
Opened in Mumbai's Powai, the café offers the unique Starbucks Experience.January 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Starbucks Limited, the 50/50 joint venture between Starbucks Coffee Company and Tata Global Beverages Limited, opened its fourth store in Mumbai. Located at G2, Prudential Building, Hiranandani Business Park in Powai, the store is spread over 2400 sq ft with a seating capacity of over 65 and promises to serve as a unique third place for customers.
Designed to offer elevated coffee experience to customers, the newly constructed building exudes the elegant colonial style with decorative metal-work and signage at the storefront, designed to complement the architecture. Rich woods and leathers at the store are mixed with local metal craft, jali-work, and hand-crafted tiles coupled with screened banquettes and generous soft seats that create private places for customers to relax, gather and enjoy the world class ‘Starbucks Experience’. The store will be open to customers from 7 am till midnight every day.
Commenting on the store opening, Avani Saglani Davda, CEO, Tata Starbucks Limited stated, “We continue to work towards opening our stores at locations that are convenient for our customers. With the launch of our fourth store in Mumbai, we are excited to extend the unique Starbucks Experience to our customers and look forward to offering our high quality products and elevated customer experience, while providing a community gathering place to connect with family and friends.”
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019