500 Tommy Hilfiger accessories stores
Murjani Group, is planning to set up 500 Tommy Hilfiger accessories stores
July 01, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Murjani Group, is planning to set up 500 Tommy Hilfiger accessories stores in the coming five years. This marketing strategy is taken forward, looking at the rising trend of income group in the country, which would allow them to spend on accessories like watches, clothes and belts.
The first store was inaugurated in 2004, and looking at the success of its stores, the company is planning to double the places it sells the brand’s apparel to 2,000 in five years. Murjani sells Hilfiger in 98 cities in India through about 1,000 stores. The accessories stores will sell watches, belts, wallets and stationery.
Murjani as a group owns the right to sell the big brands like Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and French Connection in India. The group also owns a luxury mall in Mumbai.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019