50th Standalone store for Chhabra 555
launches a total of 3 stores in this month
August 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of biggest retailer in the Indian ethnic wear, Chhabra 555 Pvt. Ltd. has opened up its 50th standalone store in Vikas Marg, Delhi. With this, 3 stores have been launched within this month itself. Their product line includes whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including sarees, suit, dupattas, lehangas etc. Chhabra 555 has been known for their designs and good quality products at affordable price range.
Speaking about the occasion Mr. Jagdeep Chhabra, M.D Chhabra 555 said “We have followed a very aggressive expansion plan across India and will be focusing on the same in the future” .With the pricing from Rs.650 and going up to Rs. 2.5 lacs, the store offers wide range of ethnic wear across the Trans-Yamuna region with this store.
Talking about the positioning of the store Mr. Vishal Chadha, Business development manager said” We have looked into the feasibility of opening of store in this region and we believe that there is a definite interest & demand in the brand over here.
This store is based on their ever-known franchise model.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India