50th Standalone store for Chhabra 555
launches a total of 3 stores in this month
August 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of biggest retailer in the Indian ethnic wear, Chhabra 555 Pvt. Ltd. has opened up its 50th standalone store in Vikas Marg, Delhi. With this, 3 stores have been launched within this month itself. Their product line includes whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including sarees, suit, dupattas, lehangas etc. Chhabra 555 has been known for their designs and good quality products at affordable price range.
Speaking about the occasion Mr. Jagdeep Chhabra, M.D Chhabra 555 said “We have followed a very aggressive expansion plan across India and will be focusing on the same in the future” .With the pricing from Rs.650 and going up to Rs. 2.5 lacs, the store offers wide range of ethnic wear across the Trans-Yamuna region with this store.
Talking about the positioning of the store Mr. Vishal Chadha, Business development manager said” We have looked into the feasibility of opening of store in this region and we believe that there is a definite interest & demand in the brand over here.
This store is based on their ever-known franchise model.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021