5th MOD in Pune
1st high-street store after 4 operational stores across malls.July 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
After operating four stores across prominent malls in Pune, Mad Over Donuts opened their first ever high-street store in Pune. Located at JM Road, this store exuberates the predominant youth culture of the city. The area is popular amongst the student population for decades now.
Speaking at the launch, Tarak Bhattacharya, COO, MOD said, “Pune is synonymous with vibrant youth culture and that’s one of the reasons why we are happy to come back to Pune. It’s indeed a delight to launch our fifth store in this beautiful city. What makes this day even more special is the fact that this is our first high-street store in Pune. In the last few years, the city has grown tremendously and we are glad to be a part of this progressively growing economy. Mad Over Donuts has been loved by one and all (our Fb page has more than 348k fans of which 50k are from Pune alone) and we’re sure this store too will receive a warm welcome.”
This delectable brand has a strong foothold in cities like New Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru and are soon looking forward to opening new stores in other metropolitan cities. The company already has 37 stores all over India in a diminutive span of less than three years, with expansion plans of double the count of stores by end of the fiscal year.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category