5th store for FNP in Chennai
Padma Shri Shiny Wilson, National sports personality inaugurates FNP boutique.
Tags: Ferns N PetalsSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
National champion, Padma Shri Shiny Wilson has inaugurated the fifth exquisite floral boutique of Ferns N Petals (FNP).
Following the success of its existing four stores in the city, the new store situated on the 41, casa Major Road, Egmore, Chennai unanimous with company’s other stores across the country, will offer a complete range of floral and gifting solutions. The company has established a network of 135 retail stores across India keeping in mind the rising demand for floral solutions by the evolved consumers in both the metros and the Tier II markets.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Pandya, Visual Merchandiser, Ferns N Petals says “We are proud to be the early movers in bringing exquisite and luxury floral boutiques to Chennai. With new age industries such as automobiles, IT, knowledge sourcing etc., now the city also has a growing tribe of young, cosmopolitan and trading up customers that are international
in their mind-sets. Hence, we have to run on the same pace to fulfil everyone’s requirements. Therefore, FNP looks forward to further strengthen its customer base in the city through this launch.”
The floral boutiques of Ferns N Petals offer a vast variety of fresh cut flowers and unique flower arrangements, artificial and dry flowers, and an exclusive range of object d’art such as scented candles, candle stands, imported Italian glass vases, exclusive gift accessories with intricate carving, photo-frames, designer gift items, exclusive incense range based on aromatherapy and potpourris etc. This boutique will offer a vast variety of exquisite flowers from roses and lilies to orchids, birds of paradise, helicon, spider orchids to match the distinct needs and tastes of customers.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore