5th store for FNP in Chennai
Padma Shri Shiny Wilson, National sports personality inaugurates FNP boutique.
Tags: Ferns N PetalsSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
National champion, Padma Shri Shiny Wilson has inaugurated the fifth exquisite floral boutique of Ferns N Petals (FNP).
Following the success of its existing four stores in the city, the new store situated on the 41, casa Major Road, Egmore, Chennai unanimous with company’s other stores across the country, will offer a complete range of floral and gifting solutions. The company has established a network of 135 retail stores across India keeping in mind the rising demand for floral solutions by the evolved consumers in both the metros and the Tier II markets.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Pandya, Visual Merchandiser, Ferns N Petals says “We are proud to be the early movers in bringing exquisite and luxury floral boutiques to Chennai. With new age industries such as automobiles, IT, knowledge sourcing etc., now the city also has a growing tribe of young, cosmopolitan and trading up customers that are international
in their mind-sets. Hence, we have to run on the same pace to fulfil everyone’s requirements. Therefore, FNP looks forward to further strengthen its customer base in the city through this launch.”
The floral boutiques of Ferns N Petals offer a vast variety of fresh cut flowers and unique flower arrangements, artificial and dry flowers, and an exclusive range of object d’art such as scented candles, candle stands, imported Italian glass vases, exclusive gift accessories with intricate carving, photo-frames, designer gift items, exclusive incense range based on aromatherapy and potpourris etc. This boutique will offer a vast variety of exquisite flowers from roses and lilies to orchids, birds of paradise, helicon, spider orchids to match the distinct needs and tastes of customers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021