6th for Helios in Delhi
26th across India, opens at Lajpat Nagar.
Tags: HeliosJuly 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Helios has opened its sixth store in New Delhi, located at I-21, Central Market, Lajpat Nagar. It offers an unmatched range of the latest designs across several international brands like Tag Heuer, Movado, Emporio Armani, Guess, Seiko,Tommy Hilfiger, FCUK, Citizen, Fossil, Diesel, DKNY, Kenneth Cole and Titan’s own brands like Xylys, Nebula, Octane and Raga.. Spread across 1600 sq. ft, the aesthetically designed store offers customers discounts up to 50 per cent on several international brands.
Speaking about the inauguration, Arun Narayan, Business Head – Helios and Licensed brands, Titan said, “We are delighted about Helios’ success in New Delhi and are proud to announce the 6th store opening here in Lajpat nagar, offering the best watch buying experience to our customers. We are proud to make a bigger mark in this city which is a very important market to us, with an unparalleled offering of the best of brands under one roof. Helios, the watch store from Titan, strives to give the consumers who are looking to possess the best time wear, an experience like no other. ”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint