6th for Helios in Delhi
26th across India, opens at Lajpat Nagar.
Tags: HeliosJuly 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Helios has opened its sixth store in New Delhi, located at I-21, Central Market, Lajpat Nagar. It offers an unmatched range of the latest designs across several international brands like Tag Heuer, Movado, Emporio Armani, Guess, Seiko,Tommy Hilfiger, FCUK, Citizen, Fossil, Diesel, DKNY, Kenneth Cole and Titan’s own brands like Xylys, Nebula, Octane and Raga.. Spread across 1600 sq. ft, the aesthetically designed store offers customers discounts up to 50 per cent on several international brands.
Speaking about the inauguration, Arun Narayan, Business Head – Helios and Licensed brands, Titan said, “We are delighted about Helios’ success in New Delhi and are proud to announce the 6th store opening here in Lajpat nagar, offering the best watch buying experience to our customers. We are proud to make a bigger mark in this city which is a very important market to us, with an unparalleled offering of the best of brands under one roof. Helios, the watch store from Titan, strives to give the consumers who are looking to possess the best time wear, an experience like no other. ”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021