7th store for Khadims
Opens in Siliguri.
Tags: khadimsFebruary 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Khadims has recently opened its seventh store in Siliguri, West Bengal. Spread over an area of 2,414 sq.ft, the store stocks brands such as British Walker, Turk, Lazard, Pro, Cleo, Sharon, and Softouch. Speaking on the occasion, Sabyasachi Sanyal, Deputy General Manager, Marketing, Khadim India Limited, said, “A new territory is always a new challenge for us as we are all geared up to serve this area with all our intrinsic abilities. The latent demand in the market prompted us to open more stores in Siliguri. We are quite hopeful that this will lead to a series of other showrooms as well. Khadims also plans to expand in all other metropolitan cities and predominantly in Eastern India.”
Khadims now has 648 stores spread across the country.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India