7th store for Khadims
Opens in Siliguri.
Tags: khadimsFebruary 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Khadims has recently opened its seventh store in Siliguri, West Bengal. Spread over an area of 2,414 sq.ft, the store stocks brands such as British Walker, Turk, Lazard, Pro, Cleo, Sharon, and Softouch. Speaking on the occasion, Sabyasachi Sanyal, Deputy General Manager, Marketing, Khadim India Limited, said, “A new territory is always a new challenge for us as we are all geared up to serve this area with all our intrinsic abilities. The latent demand in the market prompted us to open more stores in Siliguri. We are quite hopeful that this will lead to a series of other showrooms as well. Khadims also plans to expand in all other metropolitan cities and predominantly in Eastern India.”
Khadims now has 648 stores spread across the country.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2