‘Nirvana - Capital’s 1st Salon & Café’
Nirvana Beauty Salon launched its first ever Salon cum Café in Delhi’s Kailash Colony area
December 18, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nirvana Beauty Salon launched its first ever Salon cum Café in Delhi’s Kailash Colony area that challenges the conventional belief that good looks are something that you are born with. It is first ever concept of Salon cum Cafe that offers a fresh array of smoothies, mock tails, sandwiches, pasta, pizzas, soups. The Café also has a special lounge area with hukkas. Most of the beauty Salons only offer the beauty services but, at Nirvana there is a dedicated cafeteria for the clients, so that while waiting for their salon services they can just grab a snack. This is just a small gesture to show that your time is valuable to us. With a very well established team of beauty and skincare experts their goal is to bring in a qualitative dimension to the personal care with a definite focus on natural products, strong Indian roots, and quality standards in the beauty salon industry. Nirvana, offer services such as waxing and threading, hair services, nail services, massages, facial, manicure, pedicure etc. The Salon also specializes in acupressure, foot therapy, and coloring, up-dos for formal occasions, cutting and styling. Ms. Kajal Gangwani from Nirvana, Says, "Our idea behind starting Nirvana is that, it should not be just any other salon but an all in one beauty center with a holistic approach. In this fast paced life people have very limited time and our aim is to provide them with maximum benefits at Nirvana.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!