News

101 - 120 News out of 7851
Fashinza has formally unveiled India's one of its kind B2B platform that helps apparel and fashion brands outsource their manufacturing with complete transparency and reliability.
Samara holds 51 percent stake in Witzig, while the remaining 49 percent is held by two Amazon entities, including Coda Holdings Singapore and Coda Holdings 3 LLC.
As consumption patterns normalize, the company will strive to sustain the current momentum and clock a double-digit volume growth in the India business in the coming few quarters.
Sampurna Bazaar services both vendors and customers through a robust, digitized and streamlined web and mobile app that connects brick-and-mortar stores to their preferred and target customers within the circuit of their business.
Known for its category-first initiatives, Licious ESOP offer will be extended to the blue-collared workforce; setting a new and unique benchmark in the industry.
The brand promises to be the first & best one-stop shopping destination in India for world class ergonomic products for the office and work-from-home setup.
 
 
 
 
TRENDING ARTICLE