A Versace store to be launched at IGI airport
Italian fashion house Versace will soon have its first standalone Versace home-line store at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Blues Clothing Company (BCC), the franchisee of Versace, signed a deal
March 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian fashion house Versace will soon have its first standalone Versace home-line store at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Blues Clothing Company (BCC), the franchisee of Versace, signed a deal with the airport officials early this month. This follows another deal signed by BCC last year with airport officials to open exclusive Versace's clothing and accessories store at Delhi airport.
The clothing accessory store would open by July this year. Blues Clothing Company is the franchisee of many International brands including Corneliani and Cadini.
Both the stores, apparel and home-line, will provide the latest collection of clothing, accessories, home furniture and furnishings and at same prices as in European markets. The home-line store will cover an area of about 6,000 square feet.
Versace runs three exclusive outlets for its various brands in India. Out of these, two are at Emporio Delhi and the third one at Oberoi Trident in Mumbai.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2