A Versace store to be launched at IGI airport
Italian fashion house Versace will soon have its first standalone Versace home-line store at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Blues Clothing Company (BCC), the franchisee of Versace, signed a deal
March 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian fashion house Versace will soon have its first standalone Versace home-line store at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Blues Clothing Company (BCC), the franchisee of Versace, signed a deal with the airport officials early this month. This follows another deal signed by BCC last year with airport officials to open exclusive Versace's clothing and accessories store at Delhi airport.
The clothing accessory store would open by July this year. Blues Clothing Company is the franchisee of many International brands including Corneliani and Cadini.
Both the stores, apparel and home-line, will provide the latest collection of clothing, accessories, home furniture and furnishings and at same prices as in European markets. The home-line store will cover an area of about 6,000 square feet.
Versace runs three exclusive outlets for its various brands in India. Out of these, two are at Emporio Delhi and the third one at Oberoi Trident in Mumbai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021