A joy ride with Disney bicycles
Hero cycles and Disney ink licencing dealMarch 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Disney Consumer Products India and Hero Cycles launched their co-branded Disney and Marvel-inspired bicycles for children aged between 3 and 12 years. As part of the licensing agreement, Hero Cycles will make these bicycles priced from Rs 3,300 available at over 100 premium distributors.
"We strongly believe that these character-inspired bicycles will be a joyous experience for children and we plan to sell one million units over the next three years," said Pankaj Munjal, MD, Hero Cycles.
Striking a similar view, Roshini Bakshi, VP and Head of Consumer Products, Retail, Publishing and Franchise Marketing, DisneyIndia, said, “We are confident of the success of this product.”
The children's bicycles market is growing at 15 per cent annually, and Hero Cycles’ pan India distribution network includes 3,000 dealers.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India