A social initiative by High Street Phoenix
High Street Phoenix, a mall in Mumbai, observed the World No Tobacco Day with the construction of a 6 ft tall cigarette, also a pledge wall
June 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
High Street Phoenix, a mall in Mumbai, observed the World No Tobacco Day with the construction of a 6 ft tall cigarette, also a pledge wall, to encourage smokers to kick the bud and enjoy a day well spent.
As part of a social initiative by High Street Phoenix, the event was hosted on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day to raise awareness amongst the shoppers and visitors about the ill effects of smoking or consuming any form of tobacco.
The campaign began on May 31, 2010 and will go on until the 6th of June, 2010. The objective behind the event is to encourage people to take the pledge to quit and kick the butt and develop a healthy lifestyle for themselves.
High Street Phoenix is also conducting another event for Make a Wish foundation called the Wishing Well weekend, with the main event on June 5, 2010. The event will run between the 3rd of June and 6th of June, 2010. The guest gracing the occasion will be Preeti Jhangiani, who will hand out the wishes (gifts) of five children for whom this event is being held.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021