AGL opens first two outlets in New Delhi
Plans to have 100 plus exclusive outlets over next few yearsOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Granito India Ltd (AGL), has opened two new AGL Tiles World exclusive showrooms in tie up with two dealers in New Delhi. The showrooms will feature a wide range of wall and floor tiles.
Asian Granito India Ltd. has successfully opened 40 exclusive showrooms on pan india level. The company is planning to open 100 ‘AGL Tiles World’ stores in next 2 years.
Explaining the strategic plans of the company, Mr. Kamlesh Patel, Chairman & MD of Asian Granito India Ltd. said, “Earlier tiles were mainly found in bathrooms and kitchens but now due to the wide range of designs and beautiful characteristics, interior decorators, architects, individuals are willing to use tiles for flooring, drawing rooms, bedrooms, exteriors and balcony as decorative products. Printing technology too has transformed dramatically as digital printing has opened new avenues for the tiles industry.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%