AGL opens first two outlets in New Delhi
Plans to have 100 plus exclusive outlets over next few yearsOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Granito India Ltd (AGL), has opened two new AGL Tiles World exclusive showrooms in tie up with two dealers in New Delhi. The showrooms will feature a wide range of wall and floor tiles.
Asian Granito India Ltd. has successfully opened 40 exclusive showrooms on pan india level. The company is planning to open 100 ‘AGL Tiles World’ stores in next 2 years.
Explaining the strategic plans of the company, Mr. Kamlesh Patel, Chairman & MD of Asian Granito India Ltd. said, “Earlier tiles were mainly found in bathrooms and kitchens but now due to the wide range of designs and beautiful characteristics, interior decorators, architects, individuals are willing to use tiles for flooring, drawing rooms, bedrooms, exteriors and balcony as decorative products. Printing technology too has transformed dramatically as digital printing has opened new avenues for the tiles industry.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint