AND forays into menswear
Collection to be retailed through AND womenswear stores.
Tags: ANDApril 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
AND is all set to set foot into the menswear segment with an investment of Rs 3 crore. AND Men has been strategically priced and will have on offer accessories as well. Customers can choose from a range of tees, shirts, shorts, jackets, trousers and denims. AND accessories would consist of belts, cufflinks, stoles and bags. To begin with, the collection will be available at the AND womenswear stores. Standalone stores for menswear are not what the brand is looking at right now. AND, with both men’s and women’s collections, will see 12 EBOs across the country in this fiscal.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint