AND forays into menswear
Collection to be retailed through AND womenswear stores.
Tags: ANDApril 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
AND is all set to set foot into the menswear segment with an investment of Rs 3 crore. AND Men has been strategically priced and will have on offer accessories as well. Customers can choose from a range of tees, shirts, shorts, jackets, trousers and denims. AND accessories would consist of belts, cufflinks, stoles and bags. To begin with, the collection will be available at the AND womenswear stores. Standalone stores for menswear are not what the brand is looking at right now. AND, with both men’s and women’s collections, will see 12 EBOs across the country in this fiscal.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021