AP Solvex products to get Big Bazaar’s name
Rice bran oil producer AP Solvex said that the company is planning to sell its product under the Big Bazaar brand name. The company has been holding talks with Kishore Biyani-owned Big Bazaar to final
May 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rice bran oil producer AP Solvex said that the company is planning to sell its product under the Big Bazaar brand name. The company has been holding talks with Kishore Biyani-owned Big Bazaar to finalise the deal.
A R Sharma, Chairman, A P Solvex, revealed that the deal is expected to be finalised soon. He also said that Big Bazaar has been visiting their facilities and the talk is still on.
The Punjab-based firm produces about 70,000 tonnes of rice bran oil annually and supplies to food companies such as PepsiCo for its snack 'Kurkure', Marico for its brand Safola and Agrotech for its edible oil blend Sundrop-Heart.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2