AP Solvex products to get Big Bazaar’s name
Rice bran oil producer AP Solvex said that the company is planning to sell its product under the Big Bazaar brand name. The company has been holding talks with Kishore Biyani-owned Big Bazaar to final
May 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rice bran oil producer AP Solvex said that the company is planning to sell its product under the Big Bazaar brand name. The company has been holding talks with Kishore Biyani-owned Big Bazaar to finalise the deal.
A R Sharma, Chairman, A P Solvex, revealed that the deal is expected to be finalised soon. He also said that Big Bazaar has been visiting their facilities and the talk is still on.
The Punjab-based firm produces about 70,000 tonnes of rice bran oil annually and supplies to food companies such as PepsiCo for its snack 'Kurkure', Marico for its brand Safola and Agrotech for its edible oil blend Sundrop-Heart.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021