ARADYA Luxury Spa & Salon comes to India
Opens in Delhi, brings indulgence to town.February 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury Spa & Salon 'ARADYA' launches in India at The Gallery on MG Mall sprawling over 6000 sq. Feet area with the vision to provide 'Heaven on Earth' experiences to its guest. The word ARADYA derives from Sanskrit, meaning 'Prayer, Devotion, or Dedication to achieve a certain goal in life'.
The inspiration behind ARADYA is nature’s manifold beauty, balance and energy which are the elements that constitute the human body. ARADYA offers guests a peaceful haven where life-enriching treatments transcend the body, mind and soul to celestial heights. The elements of nature reigns in every essence of the brand, from its earthy and serene ambience to the various holistic treatments offered for an experience that goes beyond.
Jatin Walia, Managing Director said,” We are delighted to bring this unique concept of having different form of Spas together. ARADYA offers various forms of massages ranging from Thai, Chinese and Swedish techniques coupled with Indian Ayurveda. Our aim is to offer our guest with all kinds of Spa treatments under one roof and give the ultimate experience”.
Within the next few years, the brand plans to expand it’s presence in the market by opening at various upscale markets. In collaboration with Indian Spa Academy coupled with certification from 6 different countries i.e. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, UK and France, the brand plans to open a world class Spa Academy in India.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG