ARTIC Maxim Cover Girl Night
Followed by fashion footwear showcased by beStylish.com
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Maxim hosted a night of pomp and show with ARTIC, pure Italian luxury vodka, celebrating the cover girl night at Florian MGF Metroplitan mall Saket, New Delhi. The evening was followed by high street fashion footwear show by beStylish.com. Bringing together the synergies between the brands, the event was a heady mix of glamour, style and elegance.
Artic Maxim Cover Girl Night of style and luxury was an extraordinary fashion event – the night started with the unveiling of Maxim’s ‘Best covers of the year’ by Abhishek Modi, CEO, Modi Illva; Vivek Parikh, Maxim Editor; and by the Maxim’s latest cover girl Deepika Padukone. The event was followed by fashion footwear showcase by beStylish.com, where the models walked through the venue showcasing the latest footwear with style and panache.
Shailen Amin, CEO, beStylish.com said, “We, at beStylish, focus on creating an exciting online shopping experience by bringing in international fashion and luxury brands to India. Our brand believes in celebrating fashion and making a style statement and our association with Maxim and Artic complements that. Our customers will always have access to the latest footwear styles and designs that are at par with global trends.”
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end