ARTIC Maxim Cover Girl Night
Followed by fashion footwear showcased by beStylish.com
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Maxim hosted a night of pomp and show with ARTIC, pure Italian luxury vodka, celebrating the cover girl night at Florian MGF Metroplitan mall Saket, New Delhi. The evening was followed by high street fashion footwear show by beStylish.com. Bringing together the synergies between the brands, the event was a heady mix of glamour, style and elegance.
Artic Maxim Cover Girl Night of style and luxury was an extraordinary fashion event – the night started with the unveiling of Maxim’s ‘Best covers of the year’ by Abhishek Modi, CEO, Modi Illva; Vivek Parikh, Maxim Editor; and by the Maxim’s latest cover girl Deepika Padukone. The event was followed by fashion footwear showcase by beStylish.com, where the models walked through the venue showcasing the latest footwear with style and panache.
Shailen Amin, CEO, beStylish.com said, “We, at beStylish, focus on creating an exciting online shopping experience by bringing in international fashion and luxury brands to India. Our brand believes in celebrating fashion and making a style statement and our association with Maxim and Artic complements that. Our customers will always have access to the latest footwear styles and designs that are at par with global trends.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG