ASUS opens retail store
It is ASUS's fourth retail outlet in West Bengal.March 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
ASUS Technology has expanded its presence in India by opening its fourth retail outlet in Siliguri, West Bengal.
As part of the company’s retail development strategy, it plans to target state-wise expansion to launch its exclusive provisions across India. Under the same strategy, the new store, called Digitek, has been launched. The company has already set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Jaipur, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon, Durgapur and Cochin. With its retail expansion, ASUS is aiming at providing the opportunity to customers to have firsthand information on its superior technology and product range.
“In view of the three existing stores in West Bengal and the constructive responses that we have acquired from this region, we were categorical about placing another retail facility here. Our store in Siliguri, being our fourth store in West Bengal, will certainly prove out to be an assenting move for us as well as for our existing and prospective customers’ constantly increasing expectations. Our value and volume strategy with the augmented reach in West Bengal will further lift our assistance for our customers in order to provide them access to all the notable upcoming technologies,” commented Unaez Quraishi, Sales and Distribution Director, System Business Group, Asus (India).
The store will feature the entire range of fully working notebooks and netbooks that have been launched in India till date. End users can look forward to the latest gaming notebook, G74SW, and experience the thrill of 3D vision. The product range on offer also includes the Eee Pad Transformer, which is the best tablet choice for users looking for both media consumption and mobile productivity with an expandable keyboard docking station. The new U Series Bamboo Collection (a follow-up to the first Bamboo Series launched in 2008) blends the wonders of natural design with cutting edge notebook computing and stylish mobility.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021