Accentuating production for Siyaram's
To invest Rs 160 crore for capacity expansion in FY13.April 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
To enhance its fabrics and garments manufacturing capacity, Siyaram's plans to invest Rs 160 crore. "The demand for branded products is always growing. To meet this demand, we have decided to expand our fabrics and garments manufacturing capacity. For this, we plan to spend Rs 160 crore this fiscal," Ramesh Poddar, Vice-Chairman and Managing Director, Siyaram's said.
The fabrics capacity is said to increase by about 10 lakh metres a month. The expansion work which is expected to start by August-September, will be funded through internal accruals and loans. The production of garments is also said to go up from 2.5 lakh pieces every month to 3.2 lakh pieces.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2