Accentuating production for Siyaram's
To invest Rs 160 crore for capacity expansion in FY13.April 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
To enhance its fabrics and garments manufacturing capacity, Siyaram's plans to invest Rs 160 crore. "The demand for branded products is always growing. To meet this demand, we have decided to expand our fabrics and garments manufacturing capacity. For this, we plan to spend Rs 160 crore this fiscal," Ramesh Poddar, Vice-Chairman and Managing Director, Siyaram's said.
The fabrics capacity is said to increase by about 10 lakh metres a month. The expansion work which is expected to start by August-September, will be funded through internal accruals and loans. The production of garments is also said to go up from 2.5 lakh pieces every month to 3.2 lakh pieces.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%